Here is a list of Push Up options for you to try. Bench press is only one way to work the chest, triceps and shoulders. Push ups are an essential staple of any good training program.
The push ups increase in difficulty as you move down the list.
1. Hands Elevated – Bench, Barbell, Dumbbells, Equalizers
2. Feet Suspended – TRX, Blast Straps
3. Hands on Bosu
4. Hands on Swiss Ball
5. Feet Elevated – Bench
6. Feet Elevated – Swiss Ball
7. Gator Crawl – with Dumbbells
8. T Push Up – with Dumbbells & Rotation
9. Hands holding Hockey stick on Swiss Ball
10. Single Leg TRX – hand stand version
11. Feet up against the wall
• MOST OF THESE CAN BE MADE MORE DIFFICULT BY ADDING CHAINS OR A WEIGHT VEST