Rules and Format
2. After pool play: the top four 1st and 2nd place finishers qualify for the quarter finals.
3. All pool games will be 10-10-12 in length. Flood will be at the conclusion of each game. Please have your team ready 10 minutes prior to each game in the event of a delay or injury.
4. In pool play, the winning team will get 3 points for a regulation win. In the event of a tie at the end of regulation time, teams will play a 3 minute 3 on 3 OT. If still tied a 3-man shootout will take place. Winning team will get 2 points. Losing team will get 1 point
5. Quarter finals, Semi-finals, and the Final game will be 10-10-15 in length. Flood between 2nd and 3rd periods for these games only.
6. Ties in quarter finals, semi-finals, and finals will be broken with sudden death player reduction method. (5 on 5) 2 minutes, (4 on 4) 2 minutes…. and so on
7. In the playoff games only there will be 1 time out/team.
**The team listed 2nd on the schedule is the Home Team
TIE BREAKING FOR DIVISIONAL STANDINGS:
CAHA rules shall govern play with the following exceptions: